Whether you’re remodeling or simply looking to change things up a bit in your Elmhurst home, consider revamping the look of your space with modern European wallpapers. Gacek Home Decor carries a large selection of fashionable and durable wallpapers. Our experts will do everything in their power to meet your home design needs. Let’s make your dream home a reality!
Wallpapers at Gacek Home Decor
If you’ve been looking for a wallpaper that will complement your style, you will agree that the whole process can be challenging and tiring, especially when it requires a lot of driving around. The good news is that Gacek Home Decor is your friendly one-stop shop for all your wallpaper needs. We have the newest, trendiest options available in one location. Do you know exactly what you need? Are you looking for ideas? Either way, we can help! Our collection of quality wallpapers is unique and quickly gaining popularity. You can choose from hundreds of modern designs. We’re confident that everyone will find something they love at Gacek’s. Just give us a try!
Convenience is key in today's busy world. Nobody has time to drive around to compare rolls and prices. It’s much easier to visit just one store and get started on your project. Gacek Home Decor is conveniently located at 626 S Roselle Rd. in Schaumburg, IL, nearby all major expressways. If you want to visit our store in person, our team of professionals will gladly show you the collection and help you find the wallpaper that works for you. If you’d rather take a look at our online offer, we invite you to click on the “Wallpapers” tab at the top of the page. Whenever you have questions or concerns, need more information or advice, contact us right away. We’re here to make your home design project an exciting one!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Wallpaper or wall painting? What are the advantages to using wallpaper versus painting a wall?
Installing wallpaper instead of painting your walls can have many benefits. Here are some of them:
- Wallpapers are very popular and stylish. They make it easy to change up the look and feel of a place. The variety of colors, designs and textures helps appeal to even the fussiest customers. Wallpapers can help you make a statement or turn your living space into a place of comfort, while also adding depth and dimension. The possibilities are endless with wallpapers!
- Wallpapers are budget friendly. They’re durable and can last a long time. Most often, the installation process isn’t overly long or complicated either. Wallpapers can be easily removed whenever you feel the need to redesign your home again.
- Wallpapers can cover up defective walls. Dark spots or patches won’t be showing under the newly applied wallpaper.
2. What’s the cost of installing wallpaper?
Wallpaper installation cost is dependent on several factors: the materials (and types of rolls picked), location and size of the wall/ room, the state of your walls (removal of old wallpaper, smoothing out the wall etc). The U.S. average cost of wallpaper installation ranges between $800-$1200. Your individual cost may be more or less than the average.
3. Can you share some wallpaper installation tips?
There are many tips on how to successfully install wallpaper. Here are some of our favorites:
- Use a primer first before applying wallpaper. It will make the whole process smoother and make it easier to remove wallpaper once you’re ready for a change.
- Wallpapers can be applied directly to drywall but we recommend prepping the wall first by covering it with a primer and a sealer.
- While old wallpapers do not have to be removed before installing new wallpapers, it is recommended that the old ones are taken down. To easily remove old wallpaper try soaking it in warm water or hot vinegar solution.
- To get rid of a textured wall, use skim-coating to smooth it out.
Look through our contemporary wallpaper collection!